Aeva is building the next generation of sensing and perception for autonomous vehicles and beyond. With its unique ability to measure instantaneous velocity for each pixel, long-range performance at high resolutions, while being free from LiDAR or sunlight interference, Aeva’s 4D LiDAR is built from the ground up at silicon photonics scale for mass-market applications.
This role will work with Aeva’s Procurement team (both direct and indirect) to step in for a wide variety of tasks across multiple functions.
What you'll be doing:
- Prepare purchase requisitions, seeking appropriate approvals & escalation, and issue purchase orders in accordance with company policy and negotiated terms and conditions.
- Ensure timely order processing, delivery, and shipment of materials to meet the schedule requirements while preventing overstock situations.
- Establish, maintain and develop good business relationships with stakeholders, while supporting company values and standards.
- Collaborate, identify gaps, & make recommendations for continuous improvement in process, system, reporting, order accuracy & efficiency, while providing supporting data & reports.
- Assist Accounting and Receiving departments in ensuring the accuracy of billing accounts and resolving issues.
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S/B.A) from four-college or university
- 2+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Deep understanding of NetSuite particularly the P2P module
- Working knowledge of MRP systems, office/document software, and database query on multiple platforms
- Experience with process improvement & cost savings in a corporate purchasing department
- Ability to exhibit professionalism when collaborating with stakeholders
- High energy & creative critical thinking partnered with a results-oriented attitude
- Strong planning, organization, prioritization, and consistent execution skills in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a fast paced and dynamic team
- Very competitive compensation and meaningful stock grants
- Exceptional benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and more
- Unlimited PTO: We care about results, not punching timecards