Aeva is building the next generation of sensing and perception for autonomous vehicles and beyond. With its unique ability to measure instantaneous velocity for each pixel, long-range performance at high resolutions, while being free from LiDAR or sunlight interference, Aeva’s 4D LiDAR is built from the ground up at silicon photonics scale for mass-market applications.
We are looking for an IT Helpdesk Specialist with 3+ years of desktop support experience. Our IT Support techs are savvy, resourceful, and committed to delivering a positive end-user experience.
What you'll be doing:
- Support our office with a can-do attitude.
- Onboard new employees. You will be the first contact for the new hires.
- Develop, identify, and improve processes, procedures, and documentation.
- Assist office physically and remotely using remote software such as TeamViewer.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with conference rooms and implement solutions.
What you have:
- Well-rounded technical knowledge of supporting mainly MacOS and some Windows10.
- Experience supporting cloud apps: GSuite, Slack, WebEx, O365, and Atlassian.
- Basic knowledge of Active directory (Account creations, password resets, groups).
- Experience managing network printers and conference rooms (iPads, WebEx).
- Good understanding of computer fundamentals: networking, hardware, & operating systems.
- Experience performing hardware/software configuration and troubleshooting.
- A constant drive to improve the experience of our users and our internal processes.
- Creative problem-solving skills and self-motivated.
- The ability to balance and prioritize multiple tickets and remain calm under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to lift 50 LB when needed.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in a rapidly growing startup environment.
- Experience supporting Linux Ubuntu laptops.
- Experience with Networking and Cisco Meraki appliances: Rack and stack, and patching.
What's in it for you:
- Be part of an early start-up that's backed by industry-leading venture capitalists
- Very competitive compensation and meaningful stock grants
- Exceptional benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and more
- Unlimited PTO: We care about results, not punching timecard
- Paid lunches, ping pong tournaments, and fun team off-sites