We are looking for an ASIC Design Engineer with 1-5 years’ experience in digital design to join our team developing a mixed-signal SoC.
What you'll do:
- Design high-speed logic for a complex mixed-signal SoC
- Contribute to RTL design, synthesis, and timing closure
- Integrate internal and external IPs
- Coordinate with verification team on block- and top-level simulation and modeling
- Participate in bring-up and test of initial silicon
What you have:
- 1-5 years’ experience in various phases of the front-end IC design process
- Knowledge of signal processing blocks and/or high-speed interfaces
- Energy and drive to tackle tough design problems
- Ability to learn quickly and implement ground-breaking new hardware technology
- Experience in physical design
- Experience with clock-tree and power-tree architecture
- Experience integrating very high speed ADC/DACs
- Working knowledge of digital communications and signal processing systems
What's in it for you:
- Be part of an early start-up that's backed by industry leading venture capitalists
- Very competitive compensation and meaningful equity!
- Exceptional benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K + matching!
- Unlimited PTO: Take all the time you need
- Paid lunches, ping pong tournaments, and fun team off-sites!