Aeva is building the next generation of sensing and perception for autonomous vehicles and beyond. With its unique ability to measure instantaneous velocity for each pixel, long-range performance at high resolutions, while being free from LiDAR or sunlight interference, Aeva’s 4D LiDAR is built from the ground up at silicon photonics scale for mass-market applications.
This position is crucial to the smooth running of our operation and requires someone who is responsible, detail-oriented, organized, and pleasant to work with.
What you'll be doing:
- Process accounts payable, coding invoices/purchases, and vendor management. This includes but is not limited to matching invoices against purchase orders, ensuring proper authorization for all expenditures outside the purchase order process, resolving issues with vendors, and ensuring expenditures are charged to appropriate accounts.
- Set up new vendors and maintain payment-related information.
- Address employee and vendor inquiries regarding payments timely.
- Check for proper expense accruals and follow up with vendors to get invoices timelyProcess employee expense reports.
- Prepares credit card allocation and reconciliations.
- Assists with monthly, quarterly, and annual period close process, as assigned.
- Assist with year-end compliance requirements (business and income tax support) including 1099 preparation and filing, sales and use tax returns, property tax returns, etc.
- Other projects on an ad-hoc basis.
What you have:
- General understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Prefer BS in Accounting/FinanceKnowledge of QuickBooks, Microsoft Suite (Microsoft Excel skills e.g. v-lookup, pivot tables, etc.), accounting cloud solutions (e.g., Bill.com).
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- High sense of urgency, dedication, and the ability to accomplish tasks quickly and accurately.
- Positive work attitude and desire to learn.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced setting, work under pressure, and meet deadlines required.
Nice to haves:
- Big 4 audit firm experience
- Public company experience
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a fast paced and dynamic team
- Very competitive compensation and meaningful stock grants
- Exceptional benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and more
- Unlimited PTO: We care about results, not punching timecards