Aeva is building the next generation of sensing and perception for autonomous vehicles and beyond. With its unique ability to measure instantaneous velocity for each pixel, long-range performance at high resolutions, while being free from LiDAR or sunlight interference, Aeva’s 4D LiDAR is built from the ground up at silicon photonics scale for mass-market applications.
As Sr. Materials Program Manager, you will play a critical role in ensuring operational success for our business. You will be responsible for materials readiness, availability, and visibility. This is a strategic supply chain role, interacting with suppliers and core internal teams, encompassing critical component planning, allocation direction, supply flexibility modeling, and materials liability management.
If you have a passion for complex supply chain operations and leading-edge technology then we hope you will consider joining our team.
What you'll do:
- Enhance material planning processes across our supply chain to keep pace with the speed of our business and innovative technology
- Manage the CTB ("clear to build") process with suppliers and OEMs
- Problem-solve and influence others through relationships and data
- Use advanced modeling and predictive analytical skills with a deep understanding of Excel techniques and other data visualization tools such as VBA, SQL, Tableau, etc.
- Provide executive level updates on critical material supply and industry trends
What you have:
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of materials management experience
- Deep understanding of electrical and mechanical component lead-times to ensure the flow of materials through the supply chain meets production schedules, inventory control requirements, and ongoing material line support
- Experience working directly with component suppliers and contract manufacturers to achieve supply chain objectives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present to management required
Nice to have:
- Thirst for knowledge and the ability to learn quickly with a strong interest in technology and/or operations
- Willingness to travel internationally up to 10% based on business needs
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a fast-paced and dynamic team
- Very competitive compensation and meaningful stock grants
- Exceptional benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and more
- Unlimited PTO: We care about results, not punching timecards