Aeva is building the next generation of sensing and perception for autonomous vehicles and beyond. With its unique ability to measure instantaneous velocity for each pixel, long-range performance at high resolutions, while being free from LiDAR or sunlight interference, Aeva’s 4D LiDAR is built from the ground up at silicon photonics scale for mass-market applications.
We are looking for a knowledgeable Payroll Specialist with 5+ years of payroll experience and a proven record of ensuring personnel receive the correct compensation in a timely manner.
What you'll be doing:
- Managing end to end payroll processing for employees
- Gather information on hours worked for hourly employees
- Calculate the correct amount incorporating overtime, deductions, bonuses etc. with assistance of a payroll system
- Receive approval from upper management for payments when needed
- Prepare and execute payroll through an electronic system
- Keep track of hour rates, wages, compensation benefit rates, new hire information etc.
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors
- Prepare reports for upper management, finance department etc.
What you have:
- Proven experience as payroll specialist
- Experience with equity related payroll transactions and international payroll
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices
- Very good knowledge of legislation and regulations of the field
- Proficient in MS Office and ADP software
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
- Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire and ability to learn new concepts quickly
Nice to haves:
- BSc/BA in business, accounting or relevant field
- Report writing skills
- Familiarity with NetSuite and ADP software
- Experience with multi-state and multi-site payrolls
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a fast paced and dynamic team
- Very competitive compensation and meaningful stock grants
- Exceptional benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and more
- Unlimited PTO: We care about results, not punching timecards